Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hahax...Here I m!!!

Hihi.....Hahaz....'Here I Am' again....
Dots...Very diao lehx....Very lazy to write now a days....Not sian meh?
Okay lahx...Kinda fun actually...hahaz..Sry horx....Dunno what toking me...
Hahax....Phew...Waste lots of tym finding songs for my blog jus nw....I found alot actually...But all so nice then i like so much....Then in the end used this....It the first song i found...Hahaz...Diao~....Nice rite....I was reminded of this very nice de song during service at Expo yesterday....Oh yahx....It's great yahx....hehex....Very good...1st svc in Expo lehx...How can be no good...I bought Anna there...And veyr bad lehx...Let her go home so late....We left at 9PM++....Cos cellgroup wanna go Simei eat....Then waited for very long at Expo.....Which Anna need to reach home by 10PM....Frm Simie to Hougang....Then we decided to take train to Tamp then take 27....Where we reached her house at 11PM....I send her home than i went home....I reached home at 11.40Pm....Phew~~
Forget bout it lahx....Ermx....Orhx...I will be very busy when nearing Christmas....Dunno what more will come manX.....Yun Yu call me go her church say got wad concert....I also not very sure what's that....But its starting at 2.15Pm?And end about 2 hrs later?Yah....Aiya....She call me go mahx...Then go wif her lorx....Yupx....Then i've got my own church svc at 5pm...Oh yah!!Then the fun fair how arhx....I also not sure lehx...!!!Oh No!!!!But then her church is at Hall 10 which mine is at Hall 8....Oh No...Cos i thought very near so can go mahx....Now then remebered that there's the carnival...Sharks....I aready told her i'll be going le ye....
Lord:I leave it up to u...Jus pray that everything will go smoothly....No matter how much things i've got to do that day....None of them will met up will any problems or have clash in time....Jus pray that i can really serve u on that day!!!!Jus pray that i will not have PO on 'that' day lord!!!!At lease 1 lord...Pray that i will bring at lease 1 soul to your kingdom that day!!!
In the of Jesus name i pray,
~Amen~
Phew.....No more worries liao....lolx...okay le lorx....Go n prepare for tmr...I got Band arhx...Wah~~So sad....Although we got new piece liao....Tmr i think i m the only 1 in the whole band that got to run 5 'extra' rounds.....Punishment manx.....Cos i never bring back intrument on Friday...Very crazy lehx....!!Sooo the unreasonable de sia....Call us MUST bring back to practice....I never bring back cos i dun want to lie to them kz....I bring back 4 wad?I also got no tym to draw out for practicing....I cannot play at night...Then in the morn n afternoon i;ll be out....To svc on saturday....Then sunday got to go buy food for BBQ on Tuesday......So Dots....
Fine...4get it lolx....Praise the Lord anyway....
Bye then....
*Blinks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home