Friday, November 03, 2006

Argh

Look at e tym now~!
and you'll know one thiing....
whiich iis........
Hurray~
ii can't sleep agaiin.....
aniiway...
hahas....
ii got no tym to 'thiink too much'
ii m getting myself real busy...
hehx....
readiing blogs n so on....
oh yahh...
whiile readiing SweeChoo's blogg...
ii discover thiis....
--wiif e "&" too...but dunno why can't....--
aniiway try thiis ="Quiz"=
wakakas.....
thiis show how many ppl actually cares bout my post...(no hard feelings)
thiis can shows how much my frwns know me....
hehex....
haiiiz....-->
aniiway....
haven decide wether to slp anot...
cos iif ii sleep now...
thiink can't wake up liiao....
later still gotto go to sch collect report book...
meeting adagio n pork at 11am....
erms....still got 6 more hours to go...
dunno can take iit anot mahh lehhs...
AGRHH~~
nvm bahhs...
see how lorr...
later my head explode]]
hahas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home