Saturday, November 17, 2007

hoho!!

hoho!
ii finally learned how to dryy my haiir.......
with a HAIR DRYER!
hahas..
erms.
jus dat.
ii've bought myself a hairdryer....
some tym ago.
yea,a long tym ago in fact.
ermmm...
&& ii dun lyk to use iit!
erm.
rather dunno how to use it ii can say
haha
but..
today!
ii dried my hair with a hair dryer.!
cos too late bathe liao,
dun wan let my mom know.
hahas ;
(in e end also got scolded.)
.
todayy is a tiring dayy for me.
also dunno whyy.
slept for so DAMN long ytd.
erms.
went for POP for e BM & DM.
yeah
Congrats to Xinyuan & chih Ren Boss.
haha.
so...
aft that dine in NorthPoint.
dhen.
ii headed to Punggol...
To giive my Moo moo her Bdae present.
yuppx.
with Penguine & Arthur.
tok tok tok.
dhen headed back home.
tired.
.
tmr got band.
aweee...
haiis,must wake up early.
sian.
dint really have any good rest for e whole holi.
feel sick.
gonna rest soon.
ii guess i'll have to addapt once again..
in band.
.
ohh yarr..
&& ii dun needa do props anymore le..
now, u come BEG me..
ii also wont lay any of my fingers to help.
^^
.
&& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIM YINGYING
.Moo.
牛肉.
laogong!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home