Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wooh~~Great day wif him around

*13-12-05*Tuesday*1H BBQ*
Wooh~It was 1H class BBQ today!!I asked Donavan and Alvan along ermx...Can say it's for fun....Hahaz....I felt quite bad at first as it's our class BBQ then i bought sumone else along...lolx...But in the end...Thank God i bought them...hahas...It's them who dose all the chores and works...Ermx....Really really had fun...Although didn't really enjoyed eating the food...But was fun lahx...Hahas....In the beach wif the guys....
Oh yah~I realised 1 thing....A year had passed...Next we'll all be of different klass...Ermx...Will miss them alot de...Really....I Luv them....
Darrs...
Xinyuan^^A sweet girl that inspires
Nicole^^Adorable girl but critics...jk (By Alvan...Hahas..)
Ern^^Ernie mummy
Zhixiang^^Xiang Papa
Helena^^Cute n thin girl
Vanessa^^Sweet,intresting girl...Hahaz..
Shiya^^Quiet girl
Ect....Alot more....
Yah lorx...And the BBQ very fun...Hey~The see-saw is nice to scream huhx...Really..hahaz..Hope to play wif u guys again....Nth much actuallt to say....Bye then...
Very long never write blog liao lehx...Erm..Okay lah...I'll try to write more often....
Oh yahx...Last night God really mended my brokened heart...And comforted me...I heard something that i really coulden't take it...It's really so so hurting....Am ii really that bad?But God let me know something....Man can never understand and know you more than God himself....So...I m not going to be foolish again....Stop your foolishness MAY!!
Bye then
p.s.Can i dun forget euu...Never...I jus can't stop myself frm loving...
*Blinks*Muack*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home