Saturday, November 04, 2006

better?

ermss....
ii thiink today feel much better??
erms....spend my day iin e liibary wiif xy....
suprisingly....
ii slept at 5+6am....
wiithout e help of my *dead Alarm clock....
whiich iis my hp..
ii work up at 10.30am sharp!!
Whiich ii supposing meeting pork n adagiio at 11am....
erms.....
butt ended up goiing alone...
cos adagiio goiing wiif her mummie...
n pork ii din't gett to see her....
due to my *dead hp....
(btw...it drops iinto e pool n was dead for a moment...but it's alive now..)
yupps....
erhhs....
e stay iin e liibary....
& partly due to e conversatiion between Siimon n me....
Cheered me up~~!! Congrattss!!
ii fiinally feel tired at thiis hour...
after quite a few days of 'shi miian'....
Woohz~
liike wiise....
Take thiings liightly~~
wad ii learn though e conversatiion wiif siimon....
Yeah~~
wakakas...
good news yeah~
okiies bahhz....
tmr got band....
haiiz.....
then aftt band....erhhhsss...
kiinda siian lehhs....
aniiway~loves musiic lotts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home