Friday, November 17, 2006

uh huh~

woots~
woken up by ophe's call.
scare me to hell when she suddenly riing me up...
sounds troubled...
erms...
sumthing intresting happened~
lols~
gave some advices~
haiiz...
but so siian...
ii helped people..
ii ownself can't settle my own problems~
=((
haiiz....
once agaiin backed to those kiind of siick liife~
iit's not really a good thiing to fiind sumone to liike~
having a hard tym...
=.=
why am ii given false hope?
arghs``
lets forget iit bahhs~
=)
iit will make me feel better~!
lets hope for e better bahhs....
he's far too moronic to know my feelings toward hiim!
Be ture wiif ur own feelings please~
same goes to ophe~
since he can be true to himself~
let's be true to ourselves~
okiies?
Cheers~
*wiinks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home