Monday, April 30, 2007

darn

darn.
wad on earth are we doiing man...
are we goiing to waste liife jus lyk this?
sryy. im not.
ii have spoken my appoligies...
im sincerlyy sorry....
ii think we have really deep misunderstandings...
wether iif we r able to solve anyy...
ii dunno...
haiis...
iif u seriously dun wiish to do anything bout it...
im fine wif it too...
let's jus stayy as a hi & bye frwn....
fiine enough?
neiither do ii wan to treat u as a enemy...
oh yah...
& iits all my faults...
to creat all these unwanted troubles...
*90degree bow*
.
my last regrads to my best frwn :
studyy hard!
ii alwayys know that u can do it..
mid-yr is round e corner...
do ya best.....
stay happy...
& never giive up your passion...
no matter how hard iszzit going to be...
maybe nxt yr..
to cope in ya studies & at e samn tym as e leader of ur dance...
make sure u hang on there...
ii send my best regards to you...
(ii may sounds so hypocrites here.)
you may say.yucks...
gross or wad-so-ever..
but ii sayy all these wiif my fullest..
wether u are going to giive a damn to iit..
ii have done my part.
.
__Love comes & go,
but friendship iis forever...
iszzit really that true?or its jus another lie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home