Friday, June 15, 2007

=DD

Erhhs...
okay~
so wad iis e thingy that motivated me to blogg at e moment todayy~
its SUPERNATURAL!
=DD
ii think todayy iis e last epi in season 1~
& e ending made me go..
"wtf?"
.
good thing iis dat...
there's season 2!
this iis e reason dat ii did not curse & sware..
hahas..
okiie lah,ii not that un-glam~
the thiingyy goes lyk this..
theyy manage to get awayy frm e devil aliive...
but aft that.........met wif an car crash~
dumb?
yes!
it ened wif a car crash.!
fine fine..
but ii dunno when ii will get to see season 2 seh~
cannot waiit!!
im crazyy bout SUPERNATURAL~
.
band:
actually todayy ment to be a fucking dayy for me..
it did not start good..
& ii expected it to end badlyy too..
haas..
but i was blessed...
yea,wif a bunch of weriid people..
hahas..
no lah..
actually ii had real real bad mood todayy duriing band..
fiirst is so stress & f..up wiif e props thiingy..
den ii was late for band.kenna qn-ed.
i was fed-up~
den aft that..
really feel so sleepyy..
cannot take it le.
really...
den when mr Er teachiing e clariinetists.
ii allowed my heavyy eye.lids to rest..
den aft that suddenlyy he come check me..
wah.
im lyk so tired lahhs~
den dunno why..
nth get into my braiin... sobs..
den kenna scolding.bitch & wad so ever..
=(((
den made me emo..
.
okayy.
but good thing.
aft that..
go find food..
wiif kim.sky.&jj
den walk walk walk.
for so long..
iin e end still go back to kfc...
.
den aft that met wif jessica .arthur deyy all..
den we went tp jj hs...
play intru..
godz~
my horn kenna abused..
.
!!!
hahas..
theyy make me feel better...
thiis is e dunno how manyy tym ii go 'bersak' aft band...
yepps..
theyy make me smile finally~!
haas..
actually kim is e first~
she tok bout pri sch thiingy..
den make me joke & laughh..
ii miss my pri sch liife.~
so innocent..
so sweet.
haas..
.
den jus nw go things hapened..
felt so sad.
so sad & angry
made me doupt if she's my real frwn~
ii shall not reveal too much...
.
.
.
yes!
& ii shall not lyk him!
it's a no no no....!!
lets make sure that..
that's jus an 'a while feeling'.
yes yes!
=DD
.
be faithful to meow meow~.
although ii knew he wont giive a fucking damn.
yepps~
.
__ii lyk my frwns~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home