Sunday, July 22, 2007

=((

ii jus came out frm my bathroom.
ii bathed wif extremly cold water jus nw...
haiis...
ii jus wanna let my head 清醒 abit.
need to sort out things iin my pea..
really very complicated...
Arghhs~
thiings are getting hay-wired inside..
Jui Ming ah!
May Lee!
please dun think too much..
Okayy..
that's it..
im going to turn my back towards these..
& not going to care.
yes!
.
but focus on God.
My heavenly father...
.
yepps.
went to church on sat.
bought Joshua & Arthur along..
yes.
actually ii really wanna say..
thankyou u guys..
for going church wiif me..
cos wiithout u all..
ii won't have the courage to go back once agaiin..
hope that ur will continue to go wiif me more often..
anyway
ii love e feeling to meet God once agaiin..
it's great.
presence of God was there..
teared once since so long..
yea.
He shown me viision.
He wants me to hang on there..
ii should!!!
.
__clean my brain lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home