Sunday, July 01, 2007

mayy

woahh`
iim feeling exciited nw~
hahas..
im goiing to watch transformer tmr!
wiif my 2G peeps.
& Happy youth Dayy to all my peeps~
yippy.
cant wait for tmr to come..
paryy that ii wont be late..
ahahs
.
ohhs.
ii actually felt guiltyy...
ahrmms.
wanted to mug todayy de..
& to carry out wif my evil plans for that old man~
but ii jus simply failed to do so!!
arghhs.
ii was busyy asking people out for e movie.
yea.
that my reason.
& e TV iis soso tempting.
yesh.
& he kept calling.
ii dun feeling lyk toking man.
.
SCHOOL : had obviously started..
nothing to be joyous about.
it sucks.
ii really really dun wan to diie in that old man's hand.
ii seriouslyy wanna do well.
ii want to start to mug soon!
.
& for BAND.
still risking my liife for it.
props thingy iis killing me too.
oh man.
ii dint know that e exchange wiif karine hiigh school iis lyk this week?
godz.
the songs required..
it's still here & there..
save me man!
yeps.
wanna go for sect pract.
but e props thingy needed me so much.
no choice but to kan zhe pan bahs.
.
MAY LEE jiayou!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home