Wednesday, December 19, 2007

im bored !

im bored !
lala.
every every thing seems so boring today.
ii finished watching WhyWhyLove ytd.
erms.
yes.
ii think thats e cause of my boring-ness.
nahhs.
not because it wasn't nice!
but because e show had ended!
IT WAS NICE.
hmms.
ii lyk e show more than average.
yeah.
dunno whyy.
people told me it wasnt nice.
&& ii believed it at fiirst.
sooooo.. untill now dhen ii watch.
uh-huh.
I LOVE IT.
e cast is all pretty & Handsome!
.
as for now.
ii had all my lights switched off.
Parents ,Bro & even Nini were sleeping.
hhmm.
ii just cant get myself on e bed.
lalalala.
wanna watch whywhy love!!
hahaha.
lyk go bonka lyk dat.
erhs..
no lahs.
im just simply a Drama-addict.
all in my mind is e 2 hunks.
Kingone ; 王傳一
&& Mike He ; 贺军翔
hahas.
make me wanna meet guys lyk 'em.
im not Hua Chi ! or Despo.
haha.
okok.
can see so that im really bored.
=.= , 0.0
.
ii wanna watch more drama!
oh yarr.
just watched [They Kiss again ; 惡作劇2吻 ] epi 1 hrs ago.
awee.
more & more nicenice drama coming up.
im going crazyy soon!
.
ii have shows to be re/watched.
-Bull Fighting ; 鬥牛。要不要
-Love Contract ; 愛情合約
-YY 3 + 1 ; 櫻野3加1
-It Started With A Kiss ; 恶作剧之吻
.
erms..
yesyes!
ii know school is starting soon!
arghs.
ii cant continue to be lyk this!
ii will be facing my O'level soon.
Godz~
Save me!
lols.
okok.
ii guess ii know what to do.
.
hmms.
no longer bored.
hahas.
ii reminded myself to watch more shows! T.t
.

Whywhy LOVE!

Rainie!

王傳一

Mike贺军翔

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home