Friday, December 16, 2005

Dots...

---->Really donno what can ii say<----
Ermx...U get what ii mean...Really feel very uneasy when ii know sumone ish reading my blog....Ermx...Quiite hou huii for giving ppl my url....Dots....Ermx...Hey ppl....Pls dun link me horx..Thankyou....Hahaz...If ii really write aniithing 'personal'...Pplz...Pls act as iif u dun know aniithing or pls dun let it out also if u do know aniithing...hehex...lolx...Ehem..U know who u r....
Okay bahx....I will jus say whatever i feel lyk saying.....As iif nobody know mii....
...Starts...
Today is Friday....Cell group is per normal on Sunday....So no more tonight....Of couse....I stayed at home for the whole boring day...I waked up quite 'very' late today....Haiz....'He' didn't call me yesterday...So i slept super late at 5am...Ermx...I jus borrow 4 comics(fullset) yesterday....That's y i stayed up to finished it(but failed)....I only managed to finished book 3....For pplz hu know me...U will know that i m the kind of ppl that wanna finish whatever i started at 1 go...(But not apply to studies or homework...) =X
But....True enough....This can be my excuse....I jus wanna wait for him to call me....( Fool?)
But he jus didn't......I will not really feel sad bout that lahx....Forget bout this lahx....I will not say much lahx....Cos....Actually...I also dunno what toking mii now....*Blur*
Oh manx...Tmr is our my second svc in S'pore Expo worx...Hahaz....Quite desprate to bring frwns....Haiz...That stupid QueenKong Or KingKong or whatever...Every tym lyk that de...So Stupid...He Ish not a Man Of His Words.....!!!PIG!!!
Enough liao lahx...Continue tonight...(If ii can...But mostly is can't....)Diao~
Going off for dinner now....Nid to buy my books for next year also...(So late then buy hor....Dun nid study wad...Hahaz....)
Bye then...Luv Yew....Muacks.....
*Blinks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home