Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SHIT

weee...
hahas...
hmms...
todayy was quite a usual dayy...
but anyway sumthiing intresting happened...
lols...
H[P] __Almost kanna conficated siia....
anyway wasnt using my phone jus nw...
using my frwn's...
then kanna caught..
jus gave my own lorrs...
wad to do...
kns lahhs..
but in e end managed to get back...
Aiishhs....
hate her lahhs...
~``please lahhs...bloody hell...iim not e only one using!
enough of her shiits..
.
.
aniiwayy...
hahas...
was touched by Eric's msg todayy...
hahas....
cos ii quitted his tuition...
then he sent me a msg asking me not to giive up and stuffs lyk thiis...
ask me to concider going back..
hmms...
anyway ii dun denie that he's a not bad teacher...
.
then...
tmr got to go appoligise to mrs lek or whatever...
hahas...
as yesterday run away from e rep thiingy meeting...
lols..
siann ahhs
.
hmms...
14 feb coming le...
ii not trying to say anthing ahhs..
hahas
jus dat...
every of that dayy..
will buy some stuffs for frwns...
must buy quite alot thiis yr...
awee~
btw...
ii m really glad to have yiing 2 as my gd frwn siia...
she's a true friend ii swear~!
today had Jimmy's lesson
then during his lesson...
That stupiid joshua bully me...
then yiing stands out for me...
so touched...
love her man..
hmms...
she really very ferice ii can say...
hahas...
ii loves e way she tries to protect me....
so fortunated...
not every friend are able to do that...
ii m so thankful that ii met one... XD
but one thiing... ii disliiked 'them'..
.
______ii dun lyk 3f......uck____

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home