Saturday, February 17, 2007

XD

eerrrmmms....
hahas...
yesterday was a good dayy...
Somethiing great happened after some bad ones...
wahaha...
after that...then ii knew wads called
"everything happens for a reason"
God iis really good...
& he loves me!
anyway...
it was planed to go bugiis to do last minutes shopping for clothes..
ii was really angry wiif my girls ytd..
very..
but not aft e rain...
iim sorry that ii actually placed e F word iinfront of your names...
.
anyway..
iin e end went wiif jose-pork..
bought a number of clothes....
ShopFor[Good]Sake..
bought:
+ a 3/4 pants...
+ a tube-top for my micky outfit..
+ a half-jacket
.
yepps...
e other bad thiing iis...
ii saw e micky outfit ii bought...
which cost me my half allowance..
-$50~!!
on sales for $18 there...
wth~!
ii was rather angryy then...
then ii felt real damn down...
then aft that walk jose to her mom...
then walk back frm e iindian temper,
back to mrt..
at that period of tym..
ii feel down..
thinking of what actually happens during svc ytd...
it suddenly thundered & followed by a downpour..
ii wanted to run n hide myself...
but suddenly..
ii heard frm God....
ii felt he saiid to me...
dun hide frm hiis rain...
why ask for his rain and hide away frm it..
when ii know that ii wont get siick frm his rain..
.
anyway..
it wad jus great..
he makes me feel down for a reason..
ii had a great encounter...and its a cool one..
.
____he loves me...he really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home