Sunday, June 17, 2007

=D

wahahas..
ii shall blog todayy..
todayy made me realised..
how much ii actually enjoyed rotting at home!
ii never know that rotting & dying at home alone..
can be so so enjoyable...
hahas..
.
actually.
ii woke up in e afternoon..
woke up facing e emptyy house..
nobodyy at home...
actually quite angryy & sad de..
it's a saturdayy!!
& nobodyy's at home..
siian okiie..
wake up seeing nobodyy.
hiighly annoying.
thought at least can eat wiif my mom..
(ii was still telling kim dat ii eating wiif mom~)
but.but.but.!!
she went out le lahs..
wth..
den bro went to work..
den my dad,is forever not at home..
yeah~
coming back to e point___
ii phoned my mom..
she sayy she will only be home in late niite..
sobbs..
& fed-up.
.
but todayy was not a let-down.
hahas..
ii enjoyed silence at home..
-it will be perfect onlyy wiithout Nini's barking..
"stupiid giirl,dun bark lah.Idiot"
hahas..
dat's wad ii always scold her..
yar.
anyyway
ii finally got tym to playy my horn..
yiippy~
spent a few hours wiif it while ii dl o2jam~
ii have decided not to briing back my horn le!
why?..
cos when ii play at home..
it pulls dwn my confidence luhhs..
ii alwayys sounds so bad at home...
e sound sucks..
lyk got aiiry aiiry de..
siian...!
.
yar..
anywayy..
my frwn ask me go playy online game..
aft long decisions~
ii dl-ed o2jam..
oh godz.
yes...
iit took a bloodyy long tym..
it has been 8 hrs..
& it still have got 33 % to go~~~!
.
thanks to e off dayy for making props...
(Boss lazyy to start work)
ii managed to enjoyy liife for e dayy..
haha..
den in e late niite..
mom came back wiif my bro..
den brought us to gaint..
agaiin~
yes..
bought some stuffs home..
.
another good thiing for e dayy~
wahahas..
did ii mantion that ii miss my uncle tyno...
as iin we hasn't been toking for quite some tym..
yes.yes..
jus nw we finally spoke on e phone..
yepps..
ii love e fact that..
.You are my friend~!!
thankyou bro~
hahas..
know wad..
when ii feels down.angryy.sad..
u are alwayys e one ii feel lyk toking to....
hahas..
but ii dunno why..
ii dun really lyk to tok on e phone..
maybe i'll tryy asking my ears...
hahas~
.
.
ON YAR!!!!
my mom subscribed to channel AXN !
ii think due to e free-gift dat we can claim iif we subscribe to another channel..
nahhs..
we are not cheapsake..
it's a sumsung LCD 26" TV!
cool..
wahhahas...
& e most impt thingy iis dat.!
ii can watch SUPERNATURAL season2 on AXN areadyy!!!!
Woohoo~!
overjoyed seh~
okayy.ii shall end.
.
.
ii had a funni dream last niite..
a real werid & funni..
hahas..
made me thought thrice..
lols!
& this dream is enough to show dat..
ii dun lyk e 'a while feeling' guy..
yeah!
.
____thank God that ii had u as my frwn!
stay as my frwn forever please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home