Monday, August 13, 2007

=)

bad boy.
.
hmms.

jus came back home.

went to fiind my dad.

frm my old hs dere.

he went to do e 7th month thiingy.

went wiif mom as ii wanted to study awhile.

woohs.

finally serious for once.

study abit eng & done some basic math qn in e text.

e rest all dunno how to do arghs.

yeps.

.

anyway.

i felt....

quite 遗憾?

e only word ii can think of.

as ii was out,

ii left my comp on.

yeah.

den got lot of ppl msn-ed me.

haiis.

i missed smth ii guess.

din't manage to lisent to my friend's pouring.

which im always glad to do it.

& really hope my friends could be more open to me.

feel so sad lehhs.

i missed it.

though ii got no idea of what happened.

i hope ii still can help abit.

giive me one more chance to be trusted.

come tok to me!

lol.

however.

this is e few words ii wanna share wif you,my friend:

.

aft what i've gone thur this days,

i've learned alot.

for me,

as ii said.

Love is happy

& suppose to be very 幸福 de.

but not weary.

fearful & stressful.

im sorry if im rather discouraging riight now.

but.

face reality,

giive each other a chance.

yourself too.

Love shouldn't make you feel unable to breathe.

爱到这么辛苦,到不如不要爱.

argh.

ii dunno wads wrong either.

but that's fate.

e Angle of Love (cupid) shot wrong arrow bahs.

saded.

yepps.

but nevertheless.

ii dunno wether i will do e riight thing iif ii ask u not to give up.

follow your heart.

ask God.

let his will be done.

will keep you in prayers.

(that's cheezy.)

i really hope dat both of your can be happy!

=))

dun be sad,

my friend.

.

__ii want to see your smile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home