Sunday, August 12, 2007

hehehs.

hehes.
another "not so sian" day ahead.
it's a saturdayy.
so..
its church day!
yepps.
wahs.
friends all ps me today.
.
woke up.
had lunch at home.
den went CP wiif mummy.
she needa do some banking.
yar.
she drove me to expo at 3.30pm.
wah...
im e first to reach.
supposed to meet at 3.45pm.
but who knows.
even e fiirst runner-up.
came only at 4.00pm..
WAH.
fine.
anyway.
Dr A.R Bernerd wasn't that bad.
hmms..
hiis preching was quite intresting & chim.
hehs.
but dunno why.
still see many people around sleeping.
lols.
.
den aft svc ended.
was deciding wether to meet kim at Vanene's chalet.
in e end.
did not.
instead.
mrt-ed to bedok Mac wiif cell.
yeps.
den played worms.
funnniii...
hahas.
yaryar.
den 87-ed home.
arh.
haha.
he was indeed an intresting BOY as ii said.
lols.
ii not Bagua!!!
.
yupps.
anyway.
nice day.
though quite sleepy.
sch starting in 1 day tiime.
sian ahs.
yeah.
.
(.actually.ii got alot alot more to share.
but!!!
jus nw ii wrote my post le.
which iis lyk 3 tyms longer then this.
den got internet error!!
den sian le.)
.
God give me strength!
.
__you're no longer in my mind,boy.
.
.
oh boy.
you make me smile,lyk a fool.
you give me joy.
you make me realise dat,
love dun create pain,pressure&sadness.
love is happy.
but.
i cant asure anything.
i feel lyk an empty flesh.
i knew nothing about love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home