Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cool day

Sweet huhx.....Shuai Leon and Cute Silver nehx....
Silver is sho Cute!! ^_^
^^My Today~Saturday~^^
Oh manx....Today is so coolx lorz.....Silver!You r very cute arhx...Hahaz...Look sweet also....^^Btw....(Oppx...Too excited liao-_-)
Today...Yes of couse....I went for svc....Oh yahx....It's so kinda fun....It's Candle light Svc....Ermx...At the last part of the svc...We r given a white candle each...yah....And we are to pass our light around...Wah~~I din't expect it to pass so fast....Is like...1 part of the Hall was lighted...Then passed from 1 part of the hall to another....Then it was like in a spilt second then the whole of the Hall is lighted....You get what i mean....It's like so PowER~~Then felt so warm in the inside....Oh...I bought Helena today....She was lyk saying that our church is fun....Oh great!Hope that she will cum again~Yupx.....Most importantly~~Roy is back today...I think he jus drop by in S'pore to visit to visit us....Then going back soon...I forgotten when liao...Ermx....Great to see him really....Still look great~Hahaz.....Cannot really speak to him lahx....Ehem~As u know...I m not that 'fluent' in english....*_*Then is lyk abit stress lolx....
Okay bahz......Then after the svc....Hear that there's still tix for the what X'mas celebration at Parsir ris CC frm my Ah Yi....Oh manx...Thank God ii went...ii really had fun there....Where Silver,Leon and Deryl (Project Super Star) were there.....Yuppx....Oh no....Guy were soo Handsome then She Was soo Cute,Pretty and soo sweet.....Thought it's not a wonderful celebration or party....They jus sang some songs and there's some entertainments (frm some Sissy frm Thailand)...And there's Lucky Draw..(For typical Aunties).....But after that it was a time for Fans to get near their 'idol'.....Then really had fun there....~~~ I shaked all of their hands....Lyk so coolx....Got all their signiture in my Note book....And Silver's on my WallET ....Muhahah......So crazy....But ii m not those 'Crazy Fans'....I jus joined in the crowd....ii m lyk that....But ii love 5566!!!Hahahaz....
Okie lah....It's tym for my pig Bro to ZzzzzZzzzz.....I got alot more to go on....Soooo....I'll continue tomoro lex...I'll try kkx.....Hahaz......
Luv you!!!Silver soo cute...**^^Kissy~~
*Blinks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home