Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am @ youth.sg

hmms...
I am here, right now to describe
hmms...I am here, right now to describe'What "I Am @ Youth.SG " means to me...Basically, to speak nothing but truth..i am quite happy to be a Singapore youth.It's really nice to hear things like,"The future of Singapore depends on us"erms...Are we, as a youth, really an important part of the country?That's a rather interesting question.I felt rather fortunate to be in Singapore..So far, as a safe a sound country..i think other kids from the less-fortunate countries were in green envy!In my own personal view, I think that youths in our country, fails to appreciate their selves as a Singapore youth...Why would I say so?Youth are trying to follow trends from other countries...Like the American, Japan and so on....They often listen to Americana's heavy metals, rock songs...keeping up to Japan trends like putting punkish make-ups, or dressing themselves like a doll.All these might be seen as a disturbance to some people, when youth did it to that extend..Why bother to keep up to other's trend when we have our own?I mean, it's not wrong to dress yourselves up a little with the styles of other punkish country.But NEVER OVER-DRESS YOURSELF!You will simply be a centre of attraction,and would be seen as a attention-seeker to anybody who have some cow-sense. Basically, I just feel that being a youth in Singapore, we should make ourselves unique,Through having our own trends,Singlish is one of the examples.I don't see why people were ashamed of it,That’s what made up Singapore!
.
OK, besides all the trend stuffs, we should be proud to be a Singapore youth!
We should live our teenage life to the fullest, doing meaningful things, getting life experiences,
This is the best timing. Yes!
Youth is a very precious period in our life,
once lost, it's never going to get back.
This is the best time for us to keep the sweetest memories we will get, like friendships, and learn to appreciate the time spent with friends and pals.
Once we get out of school life, and into work place then.
We will see the big difference, and never going to experience the joy we once had!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home