Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sad sad

sobs sobs...
recently...
had been revolving around e word "loner"
& had been thiinking lots about iit....
haiiz....
oh shiit~!
my low-self exteem was coming back to me...
sad sehh..
anyyway..
all these iis alwayys caused by...
reading of their blogs...
feel so insignificiant sehhs...
sobbs...=((
& ii thought of...
jus who on earth..
would feel sad & miissing of smthing iif ii left e world...
ii doupt they would even remembers me aft 3 dayys...
=(( Pathatic horrs??
hahas...
Now...who iis loner..
thiis is for "somebody" who iis frm my loner club...
lols..
sad sad..
ii want someone to lean on man...
but who can ii go to iif ii got prob...?
so farr..
ii only recieved one pathatic ans...
but how far can ii trust that?
iim seriously afaiird..
scared of dissapointments...
of loneliness~=((
ii doupt someone would even be reminded of me once a mth..
.
ii dun wanna all these thought luhhs~
GET LOST~!
jus who can assure me?
ii doupt so.
.
.
__sometyms ii really feel lyk going missing for sometym,
& see iif anyone bothers to find,or even realised...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home