Sunday, August 19, 2007

.

hmms.
ii was browsing my friendster.
yeps.
den saw phe de.
& realised dat ii really missing her.
but..
ii wasn't sure of how to describe my feelings.
ii will a lack of smth.
btwn us.
but ii cant describe it. =(
.
anyway.
let me start off my post by..
Summarising what ii will say today.
lols.
(ii need to take a shower fiirst before ii continue my post!)
this is so ii wont forget wad to sayy later.
hehs
.
#1. Went grandma hs.
#2. Met up wif AILING.JESSICA.FION.HUIMIN. for movie.
#3. SECRET!
#4. the band.
#5. tmr.......
.
hohos.
okiie.
-off to bathe.- 12.47am.
.
hahas!
lets see how long ii usually take to go bathe.
(ii will spent a long tym stucked outside my mom's room' toilet.)
it's 2.57am now!
lols.
ii finished 1 moviie,
& a drama.
lols!
.
back.
#1. todayy woke up by my mom's nagging.
& my bro's irritating voices.
ii felt guilty.
e real fiirst word ii said when ii work up iis.
e F-er word.
scolded my bro.
he damn irritating.
keep tell my mom dun care me,dun wake me up.
bla bla bla.
ii hate it,
sucks.
den aft dat.
went to my grandma hs.
ii dun know wad going on either.
dey also nv tell me anything.
that's why ii wokeup late.
we were late.
they blamed me.
wtf lo.
they never tell me anything e day be4.
ass.
(iif ii knew ii would have to be stucked at ah ma ha,
ii wont go wiif em.)
.
den suddenly remebered that jess,fion det all going to watch SECRET.
so called em.
ii dun wan to waste my sat man!
met em at MRT station.
supposed to meet at HG de.
den they forgot bout me,board e train.
so change to KOVAN.
who knows,
when at KOVAN,they never board e train.
so.
iin e end we met at serangoon.
LOL.
Jess.Fion.HuiMin.Ailing.
yeps.
so we headed to PS.
den went to get SECRET,7pm tix at Cathay.
yepps.
went to play pool for an hour at 4pm.
den went Boardgame cafe for another hr.
so went to cine aft dat.
we were kiinda late.
e show started le.
den ii sat wiif a guy.
yar.
&....my popiah!
lols.
very funni.
ii bought a popiah.
den dun dare to eat,
cos e crunch would be very soundable.
so ii placed it on my lap.
den in e mid of e show.
ii heard a 'pop' sound on e floor.
MY POPIAH GONE!
lols.
whole thingy drop on e floor.
den cannot fiind.
my $1!
never eat at all lo.
lols.
so piaseh.
but heng,nobody elses saw it.
lols;
anyway SECRET iis worth my 10 bucks.
yepps.
niice & touching show.
& cine VERY COLD!
was lyk shivering aft e show.
lol.
.
den aft that.
wondered ard.
walk back PS.
window-shoped for jess' shoes.
ate dinner at pasta mania.
yeps.
den mrt-ed to buangkok.
walked back home wiif HUIMIN.
yea.
tired.
but slack till now.
lols.
.
SECRET iis a niice show man.
nice nice.
but ii guess we missed e very begaining?
saded.
anyway.
smth happened.
hehs.
Why ii dunno how to use LG choco???
wanted to type my email!
but ii typed wrongly.
(ii guessed so)
lols!
.
nahs.
not going to tok bout e band le.
damn tired riite now.
crap.
.
whoopy!
there will be another moviie session tmr for me..!
watching 881 wiif mom.
she booked tix le.
my bro iis an rritating ass!
selfiish ass.
only think of himself.
put e tyming at 3pm.
wad a suckie tyming.
we usually watch nite de.
but ii think he got things on at nite.
so he placed it at dat tym.
suckie rite.
ii want go ICE-CREAM wiif jess & kim de!
shyt.
mom also so irritating.
ii tell her den she say.
"den why dont u jus dun go movie wiif us."
wtf.
dun wan me go jui say lah.
why cannot say this to that ass?
he also got things on at niite wad.
lousyy.
unfair shyt.
.
dun care luhs.
anyway.
it's an enjoyable day wiif e giirls!
.
_____what a niice "giirls' day out!".......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home