Monday, December 19, 2005

Wooh~~~~~

**Today**
Oh Manx....Where am ii??Oh~~The Party ish great yesterday...yuppx....And....I said about Silver and Leon rite....Yup...The 1 who leaved me a better impression is Darryl...Oh he is quite hangsome can say....But ii dun manage to take his photo....Yahx...He worte sumthing in my note book that ii m quite intrested in....He wrote : "It's been a long tym since ii last signed aniithing....." Cos that day hiis fans was not around.....I really feel lyk talking to hiim....So wanna get his hotmail....I got Silver's....Hehex....Oh no...I sounded lyk those 'crazy Fans'....Hahaz....But wanna say 1 thing is that ii m not really those kiind that go aft idols crazily....(Once ii was =X)But it was fun ii can say....Hahaz.....Ermx....Really hope that ii will get more of such chances to meet 'them'.....lolx....Oh yah....I left hiim a msg....I hope he can read them....Hahaz.....Sry....
Btw....I din't go for Cellgroup today...For some reason....Dots....-_-
Oh...Tmr got band...Kinda sian now-a-days.....Haiz.....The songs are harder and harder.....
Oh yah....Sumthing SAd happened a few 10 mins ago!!!I deleted ALL my notes away in my hp!!!!!!!!!Oh manx....All my Band practices!!!!All my Events and stuff....Mummy!!!!Abba!!!
Forget iit....I jus pray and believe that it will be alright.....Wah~~Wah~~
P.s.I really hope that he will reply me...=P
Gotto go n prepare mantally for tmr's band pract......Stress arhx.....Bye..Horn forever!!
*Winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home