Wednesday, April 04, 2007

terrible

..i feel terrible recently..
it's not a plesent week..
Things are going wrong,really wrong..
smth within me brokes...
can u imaging that i actually broke dwn during lesson?
hmms....
nobody can,hahas..
not even myself..
hahas,thank god that besides her,
nobody actually see what happens...
im sad.
besides that?
i really dunno wad word to use.
but it's not as simple as that..
this tym round is different..
i believed...
it's tougher then wad ii actually pictured..
what changes me so much?
ii really dunno..
i thought ii m a strong girl?
even iif i tried to be one...
but wads so wrong this tym round?
i can't break down so easily..
they need me to hang on there....
im e only one,who can pull them through,,
but who can help me??
hmms...
good question..
many many things are piled unto me...
heavy ones..
i m so weary...
tired...
i want to give up.
but i knew i can't..
i dun lyk the feeling when ii step into this home everyday..
be it iif there's anybody at home..
never for once i felt nice..
safe,or secure..
ii pity myself..
ii dun want to cry!
i promised not to cry..
i want to stay strong..
but wads so wrong wif me this few days?
i cry over nth..
seriously nth...
i hate it...
why iszzit me?
.
xy..
i seriously envy you alot alot..
you've got sisterswho never fails to lend u the lisening ears at all tyms...
you have many trusted frwns around you...
so loved..
it's really nice to have you as my frwn..
i seriously appreaciate that..
.
anyway...
i m really breaking down...
feeling so tired...
i really dunno wad ii can do,
or who ii can turn to..
jus simply no one there for me...
i m afaird..
ii misses the old days..
ii misses church...
but....
ii dun denie that my faith was shaken...
but standind ground was no longer there...
ii want to turn back to Him...
but how to?
it dun seems difficult to you people at all..
but it's not easyy....
ii need a break...
ii seriously do....
it's crushing me....
everything is so heavyy...
.
i want to do well in my studies...
as not to let her down...
but i don't have a smart brain.
i tried..
it's adding to e weight im carrying...
really.
.
ii feel sour..
really sour..
ii really pray for someone that ii can turn to...
who will always lend me e lisening ears i needed...
.
ii yearned for your concerns..
jus abit will do...
but i recieved nth.
.
__it's really tough.but i promised to hang on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home