Saturday, August 25, 2007

/...

haiis.
ii hope iim lyk getting over all these crap?
hmms.
but thinking of it makes me real siick.
jus nw jess told me.
mom asked her to motivated me to studyy.
as for why she did not tell me herself.
iis dat she find it useless.
ii dunno lehs.
she knows me.
ii think that's e wayy too.
siian sian.
=((
hmmmms.......
haiis.
stress.
ii dunno what i'll be played as.
im felt jus lyk a pathatic chess.
being placed at somewhere each step.
where would ii be e nxt 1?
place me in hell?
lols.
okayy.
not e tym to be so negatiive..
ii want a better liife!
it sucks now..
seriously do..
.
tym NOT to be so sick.
okayy.
as for now.
iim at Mitchell.
staying over here.
ii dunno iif i've made a riight choiice.
im wearyy riight now.
afaird.
of what will happened nxt.
maybe my chess board would be folded up,
& threw riight iinto e dustbin.
hoho.
who knows......
.
haiiya.
ii dun understand siia.
whyy is everything so suckiie for me?
or iszzit jus dat only im e 1 seeing it lykdat?
ii feel very very guilty seriously..
now ii know.
my mom iis concern.
for my studiies.
ii feel worse seriiously.
hmms.
okay.
made up my miind.
be a good giirl giirl frm todayy onwards...
yepps.
todayy will be e last dayy ii having fun...
.........aft exams!
im glad dat people care for my result actually.
& it also means....
stress stress!!
.
God..
Dont let me feel given up my many.
ever agaiin...
please please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home