Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wah~I'm sick...

Oh no!!I'm very sick now...
My fever is like atill 39.5...Jus pray o lord that u may heal me right now....
Yupx...ii will be heal!!!!By God.....
On Friday ii still have my band performance for the what Sec1 Res day....Then still got councilor before and after that....The doctor gave me MC for all the way to Friday....I wanna go!!!By Faith....I'll be totally healed bt then....Yuppx....ii trust iin u my Lord...
Jus now planned to go Almond's house de....Then...Now cannot go...Though they are not watching moviie at TM...But they still have moviie screening at Almond's house..."Passiion Of The Christ"....ii wanna watch!!!Sounded very fun leh....Wif Almond and KingKong....
*Fever....REd Face...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home